2Pcs/set baofeng BF-888S Walkie Talkie Portable Radio BF888s 5W 16CH UHF 400-470MHz BF 888S Comunicator Transmitter Transceiver radio set walkie talkies
-50 CTCSS/105 CDCSS
-Low Voltage Alert
Model: Baofeg BF-888S
Frequency Range UHF 400-470MHz
Channel Capacity: 16
Channel Spacing: 25 KHz
Operated Voltage: 3.7 V
Battery: 1500MAh Li-ion
Battery Life(5-5-90 duty cycle) About 8 hours
Frequency Stability: plusmn2.5ppm
Operated Temperature: -30degc-+60degc
Antenna Impedance: 50Omega
Communication Range about 6km
Dimensions (LtimesWtimesH) (with battery, without antenna) 120times58times33 mm
Weight (with battery/antenna) 175g
FM function: NO
2 x BAOFENG Radio BF-888S
2 x 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery .
2 x Antenna (400-470MHz).
2 x Belt Clip.
2 x Wall Charger Or 2x USB charger (only pick one of two)
1 x User Manual.
The walkie-talkie is suitable for places
Note for walkie talkie use:
1. Using rechargeable walkie-talkie for the first time, please charge for 16 hours.
2. Turn off your walkie talkie before removing the battery.
3. Please do not use hand to pick up the antenna, hold the antenna will affect the effective wireless intercom call range.
4. Use the walkie/talkie, you should keep it vertical distance of 5.0 to 7.0cm, and keep your face.
5. Please try to use while driving handsfree speaker and the closing words.
6. Keep your intercom televisions, computer monitors and other screen to maintain a distance greater than 1 m, to avoid being magnetized.
7. The interphone Do things together with other metal-containing Storage.
8. Walkie-talkies may interfere with some hearing aids, with your hearing aid manufacturer to discuss alternatives.
9. Try to place in the medical walkie-talkie off, so as not to affect the use of medical equipment.
10. Do not use in airports and on aircraft. If so, prohibited driving the car to the side of the road and then.
11. In potentially explosive areas must remain shut down, unless it is dedicated intercom dangerous areas (for example, Factory Mutual, CAS, or UL certified).
12. To avoid electromagnetic interference/compatibility conflicts, in some cases posted notices require you to turn off the intercom,